Using an app, SmartCoin offers short-term loans to those in the medium and lower-income levels. SmartCoin makes it simple to apply for an immediate personal loan since it uses its algorithm to assess lending risk.
The greatest thing about SmartCoin is that you can apply for a loan entirely online, and if you’re approved, the SmartCoin Loan amount will send straight into your bank account.
SmartCoin Loan Quick Recap
|Interest rate||20% to 36% per annum|
|Loan Amount||Rs. 4,000 to 1 lakh|
|Income Required||Rs. 12,000 per month|
|Loan Tenure||62 days to 180 days|
|Eligible Age||23 years or above|
|Processing Fees||2.5% to 7% of Principal|
|Eligible For||Salaried Employee/Self-Employed/ Student|
Also Read: Instant Personal Loan at 12000 Salary
What is SmartCoin App?
SmartCoin is a mobile application-based online lending service that allows anybody to borrow money quickly and easily. SmartCoin maintains that receiving a loan should be an enjoyable and straightforward process, similar to online shopping, and not stressful or embarrassing.
SmartCoin is like a neighbor you may borrow money from without concern. The more you borrow and return on time, the better it gets for you.
SmartCoin Loan Benefits
Security Free Loan: Using SmartCoin, you don’t have to put up any security to get a personal loan. As a result, securing a loan is no longer a hassle thanks to this solution.
Instant Processing: Once you submit your papers using SmartCoin, you won’t have to do it again. Simply put, it provides a gateway for future repeat loans to be obtained more easily.
Easy Process: SmartCoin makes it simple to apply for a personal loan using their app, which only needs a few pieces of information. Applying online with little paperwork helps the borrower avoid unnecessary hassles.
Immediate Bank Credit: After receiving SmartCoin’s approval, the loan money is sent directly into your bank account within minutes. As a result, in an emergency, it’s a safe bet.
Fully Digital: SmartCoin offers fully digital loan processing features. You can apply for SmartCoin Loan through the SmartCoin app.
Flexible Interest Rate: Different type’s interest rates SmartCoin provides. It depends on customer profile risk.
Also Read: Apply for Uni 1/3 Card
SmartCoin Loan Fees and Charges
|Interest rate||20% to 36% p.a.|
|Processing fee||2.5% to 7% of the Principal Amount|
|Late Payment Fees||12% of Due Amount|
SmartCoin Loan Eligibility
- The candidate must be a minimum of 23 years old to be considered.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India and a legal resident of the country.
- A paid worker, company owner, or support executive should apply.
- The individual’s salary should be at least Rs 12,000 per month.
Also Read: Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
Documents Required For SmartCoin Loan
When you apply for a loan, you’ll have to provide the following documentation:
- Aadhaar card (front and back) or PAN card as proof of identity
- Utility bills, such as gas and electricity, are good evidence of the current address. ensure your address and LPG ID number can be seen without a problem
- Photograph of oneself
- A copy of your bank check OR the IFSC number for your bank’s branch.
SmartCoin Person Loan Varieties
SmartCoin offers different types of loans for users:
- Buy Now Pay Later
- Personal Loan
- Home Renovation Loan
- Medical Loan
- Wedding Loan
Also Read: Google Pay Loan up to 5 lakh
How to Apply for SmartCoin Loan
Step 1 Download the SmartCoin app & install it on your mobile.
Step 2 Open SmartCoin and enable GPS location.
Step 3 Now, fill out the 3 steps to get this loan.
Step 4 Enter your details like Name, Address, etc.
Step 5 Give the work details.
Step 6 Now upload the documents with a clear image.
Step 7 After filling all the criteria, you will get the loan amount
If you have a good credit history, SmartCoin may give you a higher loan amount.
SmartCoin Loan Repayment
You may repay your loan using any of the following methods:
1. Bank Transfer – You may do an NEFT/IMPS/RTGS transfer through online banking or visit your bank office. After the transfer, open the payment form in the app and enter the transaction’s payment reference number or UTR number.
2. UPI (Unified Payments Interface) – You may make a UPI transfer using any UPI-enabled app, such as Google Pay, PhonePe, PayTM, and so on.
3. Visa Debit Card
4. Internet banking
Before the due date, you would get reminders and alerts. You may even pay before the due date without incurring any prepayment penalty.