State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the launch of Real Time Xpress Credit (RTXC) on its YONO platform in order to empower clients digitally.
SBI offers up to Rs. 35 Lakh instant loans through the YONO app.
Customers can now use RTXC from the convenience of their homes via YONO, which is fully digital and paperless.
SBI Instant Loan Quick Recap
|Loan amount||Up To 35 Lakh|
|Age||18 – 56 years|
|Income Require||Rs. 15,000 Per month|
|Eligible For||Salaried Person|
Also Read: SBI home loan apply online
Benefits of SBI Instant Personal Loan
According to the official SBI tweet, the primary features are:
- The lowest possible interest rate
- Loan payout in a few clicks
- Loans of up to Rs 35 lakh are available.
- Submission of documents using Digital Document Execution.
The following people can use the feature:
- Citizens must have an SBI salary account.
- Citizens must have a monthly income of Rs 15,000 to be eligible.
- Citizens must collaborate with central states. Semi-government, Central PSUs, Profitable State PSUs, Educational institutes, and certain corporates with or without a link with SBI.
Also Read: SBi e-Mudra Loan Apply
Documents Required for SBI Loan
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Recent 3 months Salary Slip
- Recent 6 months’ bank statement
- Residence proof (Electricity bill / Water bill)
- Should be an Indian Citizen
How to apply for a pre-approved Personal Loan
How to Get Pre-Approved Personal Loans on YONO:
Step 1 Sign in to YONO using your credentials.
Step 2 Select ‘Avail Now.’
Step 3 Determine the loan amount and term.
Step 4 Enter the OTP that was sent to the registered cellphone number -> Amount Credited