SBI Card has introduced a “cashback credit card” that offers cardholders a flat 5% cashback on all online purchases, regardless of the kind of business they make their purchase from. In no case may you get more than Rs 10,000 in cashback in a single billing period.
SBI Cashback Credit Card Quick Recap
|Basic Components||Card Details|
|Cash Back||5% on every online transaction 1% on every offline transaction|
|Joining Fees||NIL (First Year)|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 999 from 2nd year|
|Eligible||Self-Employed / Salaried Person|
Also Read: 5 Tips to know before apply for credit card
Benefits of SBI Cashback Credit Card
- All utility bill payments and purchases are eligible for a 1% cashback bonus.
- Reward points will be added to the appropriate SBI Card account within two billing cycles.
- In a year, you are entitled to four free trips to a domestic airport’s lounge.
- The CASHBACK SBI Card simplifies your regular transactions. To make a purchase, you just only touch your card on a terminal.
- In addition, the card’s fuel fee waiver is good for purchases between Rs 500 and Rs 3,000, up to a maximum of Rs 100 each billing statement month for each credit card account.
- With Contactless payments, you never have to let go of your card, thus lowering the possibility of card loss or fraud due to skimming. VISA PayWave’s unique security key feature ensures that only one transaction goes through, even if the card is touched many times by the scanner.
Documents Required for SBI Cashback Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account
- Income Proof (Salary Slip for salaried person or IT File, Trade License for Self Employed)
- Address Proof (Electricity bill / Gas Bill / Water Bill)
Also Read: Yes Bank Finbooster Credit Card
Fees & Charges of SBI Cashback Card
|Joining Fee||Nil (First year)|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 999 from 2nd year|
|EMI Charges||5% of Outstanding Charges|
Also Read: 5 Best Credit Cards in India
Eligibility for SBI Cashback Card
- You need to be 18 years old
- Should be an income source
- Excellent credit history was required
How to Apply for SBI Cashback Credit Card
Step 1: Apply for the SBI Cashback Credit Card online at the SBI website or click on the “Apply Now” button.
Step 2: Fill in your name, date of birth, phone number, email address, etc.
Step 3: Now provide your pan card information.
Step 4: The Aadhaar number will thereafter be needed for online KYC verification.
Step 5: After submitting your information, the bank will contact you for verification purposes.
Step 6: 20 to 30 days are required to get the SBI Cashback Credit Card.