Grow your business through Paytm. Paytm will help you to grow your business during the Covid pandemic. Take a business loan through minimum documents from Paytm.
We will share everything regarding Paytm Business Loan & how to get Paytm Business Loan easily.
Let jump to the main topic…
What is Paytm?
Paytm is an Indian-based technology firm located in Noida, India that focuses on digital payment systems, digital wallets, and e-commerce.
Paytm is available in 11 Indian languages and offers online services such as mobile recharges, utility bill payments, travel, movie, and event bookings, as well as in-store payments using the Paytm QR code at grocery stores, fruits and vegetable shops, restaurants, parking, tolls, pharmacies, and educational institutions.
What is Paytm Business?
Use a Paytm account for your business like receive payment, Bank account management, create GST invoices, and pay through QR code and others benefit also like international payment.
You can apply for Paytm Business through the Paytm app. You will not be charged an additional cost. It’s free of cost.
Advantage of Paytm Busines Loan
- The procedure is completely paperless and computerized.
- It is not necessary to go to the branch.
- With the use of an app, daily payments may be paid on the spot.
- There are no hidden fees linked with the same.
- There are no upfront fees or a lock-in period, and the loan can be returned at any time.
- Low-Interest Rate
How to get Paytm Business Loan easily
- Keep transaction through Paytm business account to get quick approve
- Maintain a Good Credit score and credit history
- Update account daily basis.
Who is eligible for Paytm Business Loan?
- Indian citizen
- Age should be under 21 to 56
- Need Bank Account
- Need Pan Card
Documents required for Paytm Business Loan
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account
- Business Proof documents like Trade License, IT File, etc.
For How much time get Paytm Business Loan
Paytm has a flexible loan duration. You can choose from 3 months to 6 months to pay your loan. Also, loan interest will be 15% to 30% yearly.
Extra Information of Paytm Business Loan
- The minimum loan amount is 10,000 and the maximum loan amount is 2 Lakh.
- Duration: 180 days
- 2 percent PF + GST
- The Paytm for Business App is where you can get a Paytm business loan.
How to Apply for Paytm Business Loan?
Before apply for Paytm Business Loan you should apply for a Paytm business account and maintain good bank transactions to get quick approval.
First, Download Paytm Business App
Second, Register your Business on Paytm through Name, Mobile No, Pan Card & Aadhaar Card.
Third, Fill in Address details.
After creating an account you will get an offer for a Paytm business loan.
Then, choose your loan amount according to your queries and fill the application. If you are eligible, Paytm will call you and verify from the phone.
After that money will be credited to your bank account.
Also Read: Get Instant 5 Lakh Loan
I will tell you details step to the post How to Get Paytm Business Loan. Read the post carefully to get quick approval for the Paytm business loan.
If you need any help, tell me through a comment. I will help you.