When you are looking for a personal loan, it can be difficult to find the right one. That’s where Fullerton India comes in. They have a wide range of personal loans from 50000 to 25 lakhs.
With AI assistance, borrowers can get the best loan for their needs and make sure that they don’t have any hidden costs.
As an added benefit, borrowers can also apply for Fullerton India Personal loan online and get approved in minutes.
Fullerton India Personal Loan Quick Recap
|Interest rate||11.99% per annum|
|Loan Amount||UP to 25 Lakh|
|Minimum Cibil Score||750|
|Income Required||Rs. 12,000/month|
|Loan Tenure||12 -60 months|
|Eligibility Age||21- 60 years|
|Eligible For||Self Employed/Salaried Person|
What is a Fullerton India Personal Loan?
A Fullerton India Personal Loan is a type of loan that is designed to help people who are unable to get a traditional bank loan.
In this article, I am going to break down the process of getting a Fullerton India personal loan and how it can help you meet your financial needs.
Also Read: Bharatpe Personal Loan
Benefits of Fullerton Personal Loan
Fullerton personal loan is offering attractive benefits to their customers.
- Quick and instant approval process
- Minimum documents required
- Get up to 25 lakh loan
- Lower interest rate
- 24× 7 customer support
- Minimum income required for apply personal loan
- Fully digital loan process
- Don’t need to visit branch
Fullerton Personal Loan Fees & Charges
|Interest rate||11.99% per annum|
|Pre-close Charges||* Not allowed within 6 months from the date of the agreement|
* For seven to seventeen months from the date of the agreement, you will pay 7% of the outstanding principal amount.
* For the amount that is not paid within the 18-23 month window, you’ll have to pay 5% of the outstanding principal amount.
* 24 to 35 months means a 24-month interest rate of 3 per cent.
* After 3 years from the date of the agreement, there are no pre-closure charges.
Fulleton Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
The following are the requirements for eligibility to take out a personal loan with Fullerton Financial.
- Ages 21-60
- Indian Citizen
- Minimum Cibil Score 750 needed
- Should be source of income
- Recent 3 months’ salary slips for Salaried Employee.
- 2 years Income Tax file for Self Employed person.
Also Read: Smartcoin Loan Apply
Documents Required For Fullerton Personal Loan
The following are the required documents for a Fullerton personal loan.
- PAN and Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Salary Slips of the Past 3 Months
- Bank statements for the past 6 months
- 2 years Income Tax File for Self Employed person
How To Apply for Fullerton India Personal Loan?
Apply for a personal loan from Fullerton India on the website and now on their mobile app as well!
Apply From Website:
- Fullerton India’s website allows you to apply for a personal loan using an online application form and the option to attach scanned documents.
- Following receipt of the application, Fullerton India notifies the customer of their eligibility and the status of their loan application.
- Eligible applicants whose applications are accepted for further processing are given a tracking ID that allows them to check the status of their applications at any time on the website.
- A representative then contacts these applicants to learn more about their needs and to guide them through the rest of the process.
Fullerton India’s Insta Loan App
- Fullerton India’s InstaLoan App, which is available on both Android and iOS, is the answer to all of your financial problems.
- It enables a simple application procedure, the ability to upload scanned papers online, and real-time loan application tracking.
- The app has an easy-to-use UI that is naturally intended for consumer convenience.
- For a more seamless experience, both the website and the app have personal loan eligibility calculators.