Instant personal loans of up to Rs 60,000 are available via CashBean. There is a daily interest rate of 0.07 % and a payback period of 3 to 6 months. By using the app or website, you may apply for a loan and get your money in just a few seconds.
CashBean Loan Quick Recap
|Loan amount||From Rs. 1,500 – Rs 60,000|
|Loan tenure||3 – 6 months|
|Interest rate||25.55% p.a.|
|Processing fee||Rs. 90 to Rs 2,000 + GST|
|Age||18 – 56 years|
|Cibil Score||Not required|
|Eligible For||Salaried/ Self Employed/ Student|
What is CashBean Loan App?
Mobile-based personal loans are CashBean’s primary business model in India. P C Financial Services Private Limited is the company behind CashBean, which is officially recognized by the Reserve Bank of India. Whether it’s a phone purchase, medical expenses, or bill payments, we’re here to help customers with their financial needs.
Approved online loans from CashBean – India’s most popular personal loan app.
CashBean Loan Benefits & Eligibility
- In the event of an emergency, you may be eligible for a loan of up to 60,000 rupees. The loan amount might be as little as Rs 1,000. For example, you may use it to pay utility bills before your next payday or to buy high-priced electronics.
- Because the whole loan process is digital, there is a lot less paperwork and a lot less time spent applying for a loan.
- The interest rate is reasonable: As little as 0.07 percent each day, the interest rate is competitive.
- Disbursement time is reduced because of the absence of paperwork, and you will have the money in your account minutes after your loan application is approved.
- There is no need for a security deposit: Because it is an unsecured loan, a CashBean personal loan does not demand collateral or a personal guarantee. Because of this, getting a loan from CashBean is a breeze.
- CashBean has a national footprint, operating in almost every city in India. A large section of the population has easy access to it. CashBean allows you to apply for a loan from any region of the nation.
- Even if you don’t have excellent credit or none at all, you may still apply for a personal loan via CashBean.
Also Read: ZestMoney Shopping Loan
CashBean Loan Fees & Charges
CashBean loan fees and charges are given below:
|Interest rate||25.55% per annum|
|Processing Fee||Rs. 90 to Rs. 2,000 + GST|
|Late Fee||2% of the overdue amount|
|Loan cancellation Charges||Nil|
Require Eligibility For CashBean Loan
To be eligible for a CashBean personal loan, you must meet the following requirements:
- Personal loans for salaried and self-employed individuals are readily accessible.
- It is essential to have a steady stream of revenue.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 56 at the time of application.
- In order to qualify, the candidate must be an Indian citizen who resides in the country legally.
- A valid Pan Card and address proof are required for the application.
Documents Require For CashBean Loan
To apply for a CashBean Personal Loan, you’ll need to provide the following documentation:
- Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, and Pan Card are the three required pieces of identification for completing the KYC process. Aadhar and PAN card loans should be understood.
- In addition to the required papers, a picture must be scanned and submitted. You may check your credit score and other financial information with Pan Card.
How to Apply for CashBean Personal Loan?
Make sure you’ve downloaded and installed CashBean’s Android app.
To apply for a product, follow these steps:
1. Create an account.
2. Choose a product to apply for.
3. Fill out the form and then submit your application.
4. You may be contacted for verification after submitting the form. If your application has been accepted, you will be notified by SMS in the app.
5. After the loan arrangement has been approved, include written permission from the borrower.
6. The authorized loan amount will be deposited into the account and an SMS message will be issued after the loan arrangement has been confirmed.